Part-time ESL & Humanities Online Facilitators
We are currently seeking part-time ESL & Humanities online facilitators to work in our M.O.O.S.E. and H.E.L.P.S. programs. We are hiring for the following subject areas: ELL, English, Social Studies, Economics.
Our M.O.O.S.E. program is a fully virtual program. Online facilitators will be working one-on-one with students who are studying within the comfort of their homes. In our H.E.L.P.S. program, online facilitators will be broadcasted and working live with groups of students situated in physical classrooms. An offline facilitator will be assisting in classroom management for larger classes.
The Online Facilitator functions as the liaison between the online teacher and the student in order to optimize achievement of learning objectives.
The Online Facilitator is responsible for:
- providing summarized lessons based on credit course content as delivered by the online teacher
- ensuring student understanding of content
- identifying needs for reinforced learning of course content (e.g. additional assignments, videos etc.)
- providing targeted feedback to students’ work
- providing supplementary instruction to students experiencing difficulties
- liaising with the offline facilitator and Xspace management staff to oversee student progress
- maintaining detailed records of students’ progress and classroom performance